A line of credit is an open-ended loan that you can borrow against, up to your credit limit, any time you need cash. The amount available to you replenishes as you repay your loan. Repayment may be made automatically by direct deposit or payroll deduction.
- Maximum line of credit amount is up to 15% of base salary not to exceed $10,000
- Minimum line of credit is $2,000
- HUCASH interest rate is fixed at 8.95% APR
- Repayment is based on a loan term of 2.2 years
- Minimum advance is $25.00
- HUCASH Line of credit may be accessed for checking overdraft protection
- Credit Life and Disability insurance is available
Complete and return your application by fax to 202-518-0391.
HUCASH Line of Credit Term and Rate
Get a 1% rate discount off our already low rates with our TRUE•BLUE Rewards Program.Effective July 1, 2021
|Max Amount||Term||as low as APR*||Sample Payment|
|*Annual Percentage Rate. Rate is not based on term. Your rate will vary based upon credit worthiness and other account services criteria. Not all borrowers will qualify for the lowest rate. Rates are subject to change without notice.
†Rate reflects a 1.00% TRUE•BLUE Loyalty Rewards discount. Review Requirements
|$10,000||up to 60 months||8.95%†||$22.43/$1,000 for 60 mos.|