“Cut Out” your loan payments for either December or January with a Skip-A-Payment. Then spend the dough on something that will make your holiday a whole lot sweeter.
- Loans must be current and your accounts in good standing*
- You may skip one monthly payment or two biweekly payments
- There is a $25 fee for each loan payment skipped
- Requests must be submitted 30 days in advance
- Interest will continue to accrue but you will not incur late fees or damage your credit
When you skip a payment your loan maturity will automatically advance and some restrictions may apply. Skip-A-Payment is not available for mortgage loans or Second Chance loans.
*Good standing is defined as maintaining positive balances on deposit accounts, current status on HUEFCU loans and regular account activity.